Nirmal NR-78 Live Result 20-07-2018: Today Kerala Lottery Results
Nirmal NR-78 Live Result 20-07-2018: Today Kerala Lottery Results : The Nirmal Lottery is a weekly lottery performed by way of the Kerala Government each Friday. Initially, it used to be drawn two times a month in conjunction with the weekly lottery- Bhagyanidhi, however for the reason that lottery didn’t cross smartly, the state govt decreased the cost of price tag. Later, Bhagyanidhi used to be taken again and Nirmal lottery used to be presented as a weekly lottery instead.
The MRP of a unmarried price tag is most effective INR 30 and it supplies a whopping sum of INR 60 lakh as the primary prize. The 2d prize presented beneath this lottery gadget is of INR five lakh and 3rd prize is value INR 1,00,000. Other prizes fall beneath the slabs of Rs. 5000, Rs.2000, Rs.1000, Rs.500 and Rs.100 .
Given under is the Prize Structure of the Nirmal Lottery:
A complete of one crore eight lakh tickets are revealed within the collection of 12. The tickets are revealed with numbers ranging from 100,000, every bearing an alphabetic code. The numbers are preceded by way of a code consisting of 2 alphabets, of which the primary letter represents the identify of the lottery scheme and the second one letter represents the collection.
For instance, in a price tag bearing the No. NB-123456, the letter N – represents Nirmal and B – represents the collection.
General details about Nirmal Lottery:-
- Total amount of cash to be disbursed as a prize is Rs. 15,01,32,000/-
- Maximum selection of tickets is 1.eight crore.
- Maximum selection of a price tag in every collection is nine lakh.
- The draw is performed at three:00 PM on a daily basis at Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram.
The effects will probably be revealed in all main dailies, the very subsequent day after the draw. Results will also be had from brokers additionally. The identical will probably be to be had over the online at kerala.ilotteryresults.com .
Terms and prerequisites of Nirmal Lottery:-
- An quantity equivalent to 10% of prize cash will probably be deducted from Ist and 2d prizes and given as brokers fee on a prize to the brokers involved.
- The prize winners shall want their claims inside of 30 days from the date of draw.
- First and 2d prize profitable tickets must be surrendered to the Director of State Lotteries in particular person or by way of insured registered put up or thru Nationalised/ Scheduled Banks/ State or District Co-operative Banks supported with important paperwork.
- Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets will probably be rejected outright.
- One price tag can win most effective the best possible prize awarded on it.
Details of tax levied:-
As of now, the present price is 30% which is deducted from all of the prize-winning claims exceeding the volume of INR 10,000. While for the brokers, 10% of the volume is deducted.
By and by way of no further fee or instructive cess is deducted in line with the Income Tax regulations.