Today Nirmal NR-85 Lottery Result 07-09-2018: Live Kerala Lottery Results
Today Nirmal NR-85 Lottery Result 07-09-2018: Live Kerala Lottery Results: The Nirmal Lottery is a weekly lottery performed by means of the Kerala Government each and every Friday. Initially, it was once drawn two times a month in conjunction with the weekly lottery- Bhagyanidhi, however for the reason that lottery didn’t pass smartly, the state executive lowered the cost of price tag. Later, Bhagyanidhi was once taken again and Nirmal lottery was once presented as a weekly lottery instead.
The MRP of a unmarried price tag is simplest INR 30 and it supplies a whopping sum of INR 60 lakh as the primary prize. The 2nd prize presented underneath this lottery machine is of INR five lakh and 3rd prize is price INR 1,00,000. Other prizes fall underneath the slabs of Rs. 5000, Rs.2000, Rs.1000, Rs.500 and Rs.100 .
Nirmal Live Lottery Result
A complete of one crore eight lakh tickets are published in 41zxcdthe sequence of 12. The tickets are published with numbers ranging from 100,000, each and every bearing an alphabetic code. The numbers are preceded by means of a code consisting of 2 alphabets, of which the primary letter represents the title of the lottery scheme and the second one letter represents the sequence.
For instance, in a price tag bearing the No. NB-123456, the letter N – represents Nirmal and B – represents the sequence.
General details about Nirmal Lottery:-
- Total sum of money to be allotted as a prize is Rs. 15,01,32,000/-
- Maximum choice of tickets is 1.eight crore.
- Maximum choice of a price tag in each and every sequence is nine lakh.
- The draw is performed at three:00 PM each day at Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram.
Nirmal NR-85 Lottery Result
The effects shall be revealed in all main dailies, the very subsequent day after the draw. Results will also be had from brokers additionally. The similar shall be to be had over the online at kerala.ilotteryresults.com .
Terms and stipulations of Nirmal Lottery:-
- An quantity equivalent to 10% of prize cash shall be deducted from Ist and 2d prizes and given as brokers fee on a prize to the brokers involved.
- The prize winners shall want their claims inside of 30 days from the date of draw.
- First and 2nd prize successful tickets will have to be surrendered to the Director of State Lotteries in particular person or by means of insured registered put up or thru Nationalised/ Scheduled Banks/ State or District Co-operative Banks supported with essential paperwork.
- Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets shall be rejected outright.
- One price tag can win simplest the best prize awarded on it.
Details of tax levied:-
As of now, the present fee is 30% which is deducted from the entire prize-winning claims exceeding the quantity of INR 10,000. While for the brokers, 10% of the quantity is deducted.
By and by means of no further fee or instructive cess is deducted in step with the Income Tax regulations.